Saturday 5 April 2014

Unclog the Blockage!

Hello! And again it appears it has been rather a sizable period since my last entry and for anyone who care's, I do apologise. Unfortunately I have had a number of excuses, some among them being

  • I forgot how to turn on my computer.
  • I have no life to write about.
  • I have too many unfinished task's... still remaining unfinished.
  • My dog ate my computer.
  • I had a clog in my brain that no plunger could unblock, inhibiting my writing efforts.
  • I'm lazy.
I think that's enough to be getting on with. Now I have officially excused myself, I believe I shall begin an entry. Please, If I may be so bold, read on.

Just plunging back in.
As I previously mentioned it's been a while since I sat down at the keyboard. A number of seasons have passed, I returned to work after successfully weaning my son off the boob. I  sent my daughter off for her first day in Reception class, had a first Christmas with my son, made the decision to not have any more children, (still trying to get the husband to agree to the snip!) and waved goodbye to the allotment. (Still reigning as Queen of all unfinished.) 
I have however become a slightly more organised version of myself. My husband brought me the most fabulous Filofax for Christmas and it's just so bloody wonderful. I have planned and dated and booked holidays. I have remembered birthday's, (some, not all. Don't be silly.) sent cards and gift's in the mail almost on time.
My biggest achievement however is more of a reduction. Since the knicker drawer debacle I joined slimming world and lost a stone in five weeks! Mega impressed with myself and I feel my knickers are quietly thankful. On a serious note, one stone loss is a massive milestone and I feel that the all important size 14 is in the near future. I must stay away from Morrison's bakery section!
Well, I do believe that a quick catch up is just what I needed to get the ball rolling again. Be prepared for more day to day disaster's of the working class wife as, thanks to my fabulous Filofax, I've pencilled you in for an update at least weekly. So if you like what you read stick with me and join me on my incredibly normal life with some incredibly ridiculous happenings and my incapability of completing anything without at least a six month gapping period. Most of the time....longer.
Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment