Sunday 28 December 2014

The Festivities Are Still Flourishing

Forgot about party time at the mother-in-law's! An emergency nap time has been put into place for my son, not me. (unfortunately!) Got to admit, had a pretty stressful morning at work today, a couple of no-shows on top of too many holidays. But the cherry on the top was that I was placed on the mean, green machine of misery! So after all that palaver, I'm glad I'm going out for a few laughs and a bit of wine!🍷
Stepped onto the scales this morning and to my surprise, I have only gained two pounds, now that's a bloody miracle! The sheer volume of chocolate and biscuits I have consumed is nobody's business! Can't say I'm moaning, although I haven't let it put me off eating even more quantities of junk, so by the time I get to Slimming world on Wednesday, I'll probably have gained another two. At least! Never mind, diet starts (again) tomorrow.
Just short and sweet. As I mentioned previously, I'm very close to being late for the party so toodlepip, time for me to have a wet wipe wash and apply some new, Christmas eyeliner. Merry Christmas, happy new year and all that jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment