Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Beginning For You.... Not For Me.

Hello and welcome to my wonderful blogging experience. To the left you have a daughter of three years old, cheeky, blonde, and full of attitude. To the right you have a husband. Long haired, guitarist of a signed doom band and seriously grumpy due to giving up smoking, and then there's me. (Pause for dramatic inhalation...... go!) I am a woman with;
  • a thousand idea's but no drive to follow them through.
  • a house with loads of potential but no money with which to fulfil it.
  • a great mind full of stories untold but no attention span to sit and write greatest novel ever! (I feel confident in saying this as I know it will never be written.)
  • a reasonable talent for baking, yet I'm too lazy to get round to doing it.
  • a desire to be self employed, yet undecided as to how I should employ myself.
As you can see, I'm like a (nearly) 30 year old teenager who still has no idea what she wants to do when she's all grown up.

There is one thing I am confident in however, and thats that I am a good Mum. My imagination is great, so me and my daughter have a wonderful time making up games in the tunnel and tent in her room, or playing pirates on the ship down at the local playground.  I realize that I'm tooting my own horn about this but hey, you've just got to sometimes. As my girl is only three, I'm making the most of her enjoying my company. I'm under no dillusion at all that she'll think I'm a 'cool' mum when she gets older, I think all parents realize that title is completely unattainable. If not, then it must be a hard lesson to learn.

As the title suggests this is the beginning of the blog, not of my life and so I may revert back to past events from time to time, or if nothing interesting has happened in a while, I'll just dig up some history. And so, if you care to stay with me on this un-magical flight that is my life, please feel free to take a seat in 'economy.' If not, exits are here, here and here for you, but I'm stuck here! And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment