Wednesday 27 June 2012

Piggy Goes Pop!

Oh dear! I think I spoke too soon when I put 'working' in the title. Just had a rather unexpected call from my manager telling me that there will be some major hours cut at work! I have to tell you that I'm slightly worried about the whole ordeal. I'm only a cleaner at Asda, but that job keeps budget meals on my family's table! (Well, laps on the sofa, we're not at all conservative.) I'm having a one to one meeting in the morning so I'll find out more then. Fingers crossed for me not getting too many hours knocked off. 

On a slightly more uplifting note, my husband has just whipped off for some ear bleeding doom guitar practice and despite me spending 2 hours playing buckaroo, frustration and piggy goes pop, (which looks remarkably like myself upon entering a restaurant of any kind,) my daughter still cries for her daddy. She's such a daddy's girl bless her, it's really quite heart warming.


No comments:

Post a Comment